Introduction to IT servicesIT Help is available for reporting faults, quick advice, training enquiries and booking and supporting the technology. Details, including links to online notes, can be found on their website.
- Connect to the University Wi-Fi
- Access Office Software via your O365 account
- Access your cloud storage in OneDrive for Business
- Your email and calendar is now also accessible via O365
If you do not find answers to your questions, or need more detailed advice and support, contact IT Help
Microsoft also offers a comprehensive support facility which will answer most questions and queries on using the O365 suite.
A broadband network connection is available in most hall study bedrooms providing access to the campus network and internet. More details can be found at www.readingconnect.net
Network connections are also available in Library@URS for connecting personal laptops to the campus network as well as wireless zones on campus. See Guest Networks for further details.
- All PC are set up with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet access, network file space and laser printing (using cash top-up stations and prepaid cards).
- Some PC facilities are bookable.
- Some facilities, including the libraries, offer colour printing and scanners.
- Access to some PC facilities is available 24 hours a day using the Campus Card.