From April 2017 until Autumn 2019 Library services operate from two buildings: borrow books from the Library Building; use study space and services in the URS Building which provides a quieter working environment whilst the Library Refurbishment Project gathers pace.
Visit the Library website for full information about resources and services to support your studies. Here are a few key links:
- Enterprise catalogue - to find books and e-books for your studies
- Summon Discovery Service - to find online journal articles, chapters and other materials
- Subject resources - discover key sources for your subject in our online guides
- Opening hours - term-time URS Building (study space and services) 24/7, Library Building (books) 09:00-22:00; check here for other hours
- Borrowing- find out how many books you can borrow, for how long, and much more!
- Study areas - we have an number of different types of study area available to allow you to work in groups or work quietly
- Please abide by our Code of Conduct and Library rules
Help and advice
Your subject liaison librarian is your main point of contact with the Library. Find out who your librarian is.
They can help you with:
- advice on finding information
- using databases and EndNote
- any Library enquiry
Don’t be afraid to ask for help at an Information Desk! Go to the URS Ground Floor Information Desk for general enquiries. Go to the Library Building, 2nd or 4th Floor Desks for help finding books.
Help for disabled and dyslexic students