We recommend that you work your way through this programme to explore careers, build employability skills, find job opportunities and practice to become a premier-level job applicant. Updated daily with careers news jobs, internships and placements, and weekly with new advice, videos and eLearning, the Professional Skills Hub includes:
- 5 career assessments
- Jobs board covering roles across 52 countries, also check out MyJobsOnline.
- 1500 + videos of employers providing candid advice on CVs, applications, interviews and job hunting
- 25 career modules, from 'CV writing' to 'Self-Employment' to 'Becoming e-Hireable'
- Interview Simulator allows you to practice your technique
- CV Builder
- Company profiles and employer research databases and Industry reports
- eLearning hub with hundreds of mini eLearning courses, providing training for work in the professional world
Graduated? Let us know if you wish to reactivate your access to the Professional Skills Hub after graduation.