Connecting our talent with your business needs
The Employer Engagement Team at the University work closely with employers from a wide range of sectors to understand specific recruitment needs. Working alongside our Careers Centre colleagues, we partner our employers with different events and initiatives to assist them in reaching our talented students and graduates.
Meet the Team
The Employer Engagement Team consists of five members of staff:
- Dr. Jamie Mackay | Employer Engagement Manager | e. J.Mackay@reading.ac.uk | t. 0118 378 6774
- Billah Qureshi | Employer Account Manager | e. B.Qureshi@reading.ac.uk | t. 0118 378 8864
- Holly Forsyth | Internship Coordinator | e. H.Forsyth@reading.ac.uk | t. 0118 378 6040
- Katie Pinder | Employer Account Manager (Placements) | e. K.J.Pinder@reading.ac.uk | t. 0118 378 8862
- Maria Papantoniou | Employer Account Manager (Currently on maternity leave)
More about the University
Founded in the 19th century as an extension College of the University of Oxford, Reading was awarded its university royal charter in 1926. The University of Reading is now recognised as one of the top 200 Universities in the world*, and is home to 17,000 students from over 150 countries. Henley Business School is proudly part of the University and among an elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited. In 2018 we received joint recognition as Best University Careers Service in the UK.
The University of Reading offers a diverse range of courses spread across 14 separate schools, with outstanding industry links and a reputation for research excellence and teaching. 94% of Reading graduates secured work or further study 6 months after graduation**.
For an overall profile of the University of Reading, visit.