The foundations of successful career planning are built on self-awareness.
This involves looking at your skills and competencies and understanding your values, interests and personality to find a best fit career for you.
Here are some practical ways you can do this:
- Discover and research job roles matched to your skills and preferences with Prospect Planner
- Explore your personality type with icould buzz quiz
- Develop the skills and competencies employers are looking - which ones do you have?
- Take a personality test, here is a free one from the Institute of Psychometric Coaching
- The Big Five Personality Traits Model measures five key dimensions of people's personalities, find out more and take a test.