Alumni Career Support
We support our graduates through the transition into work and study. We can help you navigate the tricky road to your dream job, career or any other options you may be considering. Perhaps most importantly, we offer all our graduates individual advice, guidance and support as an alumni of the University for up to 18 months after you finish your course.
Whether you're at the earliest stage of asking "what can I do with my degree?", or preparing for a final interview, we're here if you need advice, information, or guidance. We recommend that you:
- Create a graduate account on MyJobsOnline to access vacancies posted by recruiters actively seeking to employ Reading students and graduates
- Download a copy of Career Passport job search and career planning guide for life after University.
- Work through our self-help materials whether you are exploring your options, growing your experience or ready to compete for success in the graduate labour market
- Try out the Professional Skills Hub our huge repository of careers resources, anywhere, anytime! Find out more about the Skills Hub here and apply for a graduate account by emailing your name, personal email address and date of graduation.
- Attend careers and employer led events - view and book via your MJO graduate account
- Sign up to receive continued communication of the latest careers news, events and jobs: email@example.com