Reading Internship Scheme
If you’re looking for paid, professional work experience and the chance to use the skills you’re developing during your studies in the workplace over the summer, then the Reading Internship Scheme is for you.
The scheme works to source professional work experience opportunities that can otherwise be difficult to find. The Careers team source internships exclusively for University of Reading Students with small-to-medium sized organisations across the Thames Valley and London.
- The scheme offers Paid summer Internships lasting 6-8 weeks, exclusively for UoR students
- All student interns are paid £300 per week
- Internships are sourced by the Careers team and part-funded by the University of Reading, providing the perfect opportunity for you to secure professional work experience
- Opportunities are with Small to medium size organisations in the Thames Valley and London, these are organisations that may never have taken on an intern before, but know the value this type of experience can bring to their organisation
- Up to 100 internships will be available across a wide range of disciplines for summer 2018
Who – eligibility
- The scheme is open to all undergraduate students that are permitted to work full time during the summer vacation period
- Internships will be advertised from early March, with deadlines up until the end of April
- The internships will take place between June – September 2018
Register Interest and receive weekly updates on vacancies (please note, weekly bulletins will begin from March onwards)
Email any questions to email@example.com