BY Careers 6 October 2017
The Reading Internship Scheme has now closed for 2017, with over 60 students and graduates taking part in Summer internships across Reading, London and the South East.
and register your interest earlyThe scheme is planned to run again in 2018 so please we will contact you with more details of the arrangements for 2018 when they are available.
The scheme offers:
- An opportunity to employ one of our talented students or graduates with a skillset that you require for a 6-12 week period over the Summer
- Financial incentives towards the salary of an intern
- An application framework that supports you in advertising your internship and enables you to reach our students and graduates, but keeps you in control of selecting the right candidate
Is your organisation:
- Looking to grow your offering to students and graduates to make the best use of their talents?
- A charity or a business with 1-250 employees?
- In need of the resource to complete a project that could be supported by one of our students?
- Within commuting distance of Reading?
- Able to offer a professional or business environment in which an intern can be based?
The next scheme will run in Summer 2018. Looking to recruit our students and graduates sooner?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! Find details of our team here, or use our self-service jobs portal; MyJobsOnline to register and advertise any time.