- Arrange your UK bank accounts as soon as you are able. When doing this ask for paper monthly bank statements.
- Make sure you bring over all original documents that you may need for a visa extension and make sure they are translated into English by a qualified translator.
- Keep up to date photocopies of your passport.
- Make sure you register with the Police if required to do so.
- Make sure you understand your working rights and limits during your studies.
- Read the UKCISA Protecting your Tier 4 status information
- Specific immigration information for Postgraduate Research Students